Acai Berry Antioxidant Moisturizer
Excluding Sales Tax
The antioxidant-packed Acai Berry Moisturizer provides hydration and protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
- Improves skin hydration to limit visible lines
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- GlycodermTM (P) (Water, Honey, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, and Hyaluronic acid). It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It assists in barrier repair, improves barrier function, plumps and moisturizes the skin, and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Açai Berry is native to tropical Central and South America. Açai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Pollia Condensata (Marbleberry) Fruit Extract has a high polyphenol content, antioxidants that reduce redness, and is moisturizing
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder soothes and calms redness and inflammation, and it provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
Tips for Use
- Apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing and toning, both morning and evening.
- Apply after cleansing and exfoliating/toning the skin.