Vitamin C Green Tea Serum
The Vitamin C Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated to enhance bioavailability and stability.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Encourages fibroblast activity
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- All skin types
- Anti-aging care
- L-ascorbic Acid (10%) is a water-soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (3%) is a water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and stimulates collagen production and melanin-inhibiting properties.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (2%) is a stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria. It provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present) and is an antioxidant with repairing properties that limit damaged tissues.
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Snap-8TM (Acetyl Octapeptide-3) is a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Copper Tripeptide-1 stimulates the production of collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycans with unique healing properties.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
Tips for Use
- Apply in the morning after toning. Apply moisturizer on top.
- You can mix the Vitamin C Green Tea Serum with the Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum and apply it in one step.
- Use within 2 – 3 months after opening as natural Vitamin C can oxidize.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid (L), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Alcohol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Allantoin, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Alcohol Denat., Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Copper Tripeptide-1