Sheer Protection SPF 30
Excluding Sales Tax
The Sheer Protection SPF 30 is a light cream, natural sunblock with 13.5% zinc oxide that offers broad-spectrum physical protection from UVA and UVB exposure.
- Ideal for daily wear
- Reef safe
- Zinc Oxide (13.5%) is a safe, non-irritant UV-absorbing ingredient that provides both UVA and UVB protection. Zinc has been proven to treat rashes, speed wound healing, and aid in tissue growth. Zinc has also been used for the treatment and prevention of acne as it is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial ingredient.
- Ethyl Macadamiate (Macadamia Oil) and Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil (Kukui Nut Oil) (SOLaleurR) are high in essential fatty acids and linolenic acids. These acids are vital for the metabolism of healthy skin. Macadamia and kukui nut oils are easily absorbed by the skin, and they soothe irritated skin and help suppress erythema.
- Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract is a natural UVA-screening compound from sea algae that protects the skin against photo-aging.
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial; reduces P.acne bacteria.
Tips for Use
- Use daily after cleansing, exfoliating, and toning the skin.
- Apply at least 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours.
- This product is not sweat proof, waterproof or water resistant.