Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
This superior anti-aging moisturizer is where luxury meets science. This unique formulation contains ReproAge™, ChroNOline, and rH oligopeptide-1 (EGF) to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells, activate skin repair, and reduce wrinkle depth. It is a medium-weight moisturizer that stimulates fibroblast production and nourishes the skin with alpha lipoic acid, squalane, and shea butter.
- Anti-aging properties
- Accelerates growth of epidermal cells
- Improves texture
- Normal to dry
- Mature skin
- Reproage™ (listed as Water, Disodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Gycol) is a peptide which helps create a smoother, more radiant and visually rejuvenated complexion. The skin regenerates itself at a rate equivalent to that of 17 years younger (volunteers aged 50-55), and roughness decreased up to 41.3% (56 days, 2% peptide solution), as observed in vivo.
- ChroNOline™ (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3) is a peptide derived from a growth factor. It boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- rH Oligopeptide-1 (EGF) is a peptide to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells. It reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract boosts the immune function of the skin cells and protects against sun damage.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil has high levels of essential fatty acids and natural retinoic acid content to aid in skin rejuvenation, hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing. It also protects against photo damage.
- Carnitine (L) transports essential fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production, increasing skin turnover and limiting trans epidermal water loss.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in both the fatty and watery regions of cells (both water and oil soluble).
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) is known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.
Tips for Use
- Use a small, pea-sized amount daily morning and evening to hydrate the skin.
- Apply after cleansing and exfoliating/toning the skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Flush completely if contact occurs.
- Always use sunscreen when using this product.
Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Sodium Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Adenine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carnitine (L), Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol Denat., Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, sh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Dextran, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Thioctic (R-lipoic) Acid