Mint Refining Toner
This toner contains BioFense, a probiotic to normalize skin flora, reduce redness and minimize pores. This probiotic provides anti-microbial support, helps regulate the immune system, and enhances the skin’s barrier. DisaPore20 and lemongrass act as natural astringents to tighten pores for smooth, refreshed skin.
- Probiotic for skin flora
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Normalizes the skin’s moisture content
- Normal to oily
- BioFense (Lactobacillus Ferment) is a probiotic to help enhance the skin’s barrier which in turn provides anti-microbial properties and supports the immune system of the skin. By supporting the skin microbiome, it will help reduce erythema caused by acne or skin sensitivities.
- DisaPore 20 (Lecithin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin) reduces the size of pores by improving keratinization and promoting keratinocyte differentiation.
- D-Ribose is a sugar that enhances cellular ATP which in turn stimulates fibroblast activity promoting dermal integrity.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil acts as an astringent and antiseptic, and it helps clear up oily skin, helping to minimize the appearance of pores.
- Peppermint Oil has mild antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral effects
- Dunaliella Salina Extract (algae) is an active substance used to normalize the skin’s moisture content and provide suppleness. It is an antioxidant and is anti-inflammatory.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
Tips for Use
- Use morning and evening after cleansing.
- Spritz the toner on the skin or apply it with a cotton round.
- Apply moisturizer.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Flush immediately if contact occurs.